Tip 24: Sales Tips
- Convert to an electronic floor plan that your own people can update instantly.
Also put it on your web site so prospective exhibitors can view it in real
- Produce high quality (but not necessarily expensive) sales materials that
establish your image/position. Most important to include the buying demographics
of your attendees.
- However, don't spend $ on bells and whistles (you know - that circular piece,
embossed, with die cuts). Not worth the huge cost.
- Instead, spend travel $ to put your sales people "belly-to-belly" with exhibitors,
either in their offices or at other shows.
- Also, produce clean and simple collateral material that can be easily faxed
or attached to an e-mail.